Tuesday 3 August 2010

I'm Back!!!!

Ola amigos! Oh, how much have I missed you?!?!

I still don’t have a computer yet, and I probably won’t have one until after Christmas, but seeing as I get into work at stupid o’clock, why not use my time wisely, get my fat arse into gear and blog from work, right?

 
A LOT has happened in the last 4 months – I am about to become an auntie, I am now a single lady, and I have become an experimental vegetarian (more on that later). As well as all that, I’m still going to gigs, still crazy about music and still in love with fashion, so not much has changed there....

I know I need to fix up (and look sharp – couldn’t help myself) and get back on the old blogger. This is more for me than it is for you (especially as I seem to have lost all my followers...come back!!), but I do hope you enjoy reading my opinions, so look out for more regular updates, reviews, rants etc coming soon!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment